We have a prestigious skilled nursing home facility in South Amboy currently seeking LPNs for around the clock care. This facility offers long-term skilled nursing services addressing the medical, social, and emotional needs of each individual. This facility has 4 floors with 160 beds. 60 beds on high acuity (sub acute), 60 Bed on short term rehab, 60 beds on Long term rehab. Each floor will have three RNs, three LPN’s 1:20 patient ratio, and six CNAs 1:10 patient ratio.
Their range of services includes skilled nursing care, palliative care, pain management, respite care, and hospice care.
Currently seeking multiple openings and many shifts available including 7-3pm, 3-11pm, and 11-7am Monday – Friday, plus biggest needs are weekends, 7-3, 3-11pm for LPN,
Offering competitive great rates.
Job duties include:
- Admitting new residents
- Assisting physicians during rounds of residents’ rooms
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff
- Monitoring resident care and supervising other nursing staff
- Performing ongoing assessments of residents’ physical and mental health
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
- Answer calls for help and monitor changes in condition or behavior
- Test and chart vital signs including blood pressure, temperature, and blood sugar levels
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, protocols, and regulations
- Strong documentation skills, everything must be charted and dated
- Medication passes
- NJ Licensed LPN