Horizon Healthcare Staffing is seeking friendly and reliable LPN's available for per-diem Long Term Care Facility opportunities in Old Bridge, NJ! Morning, afternoon, and evening shifts available with competitive rates. Block booking available!
- Admitting new residents
- Assisting physicians during rounds of residents’ rooms
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff
- Monitoring resident care and supervising other nursing staff
- Performing ongoing assessments of residents’ physical and mental health
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
- Answer calls for help and monitor changes in condition or behavior
- Test and chart vital signs including blood pressure, temperature, and blood sugar levels
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, protocols, and regulations
- Strong documentation skills, everything must be charted and dated.
- At least 1 year of experience working in a long term care facility.
- Active New Jersey LPN license.
- Must be available to work weekends