LPN – Infectious Diseases
Horizon Healthcare Staffing
LPN - Infectious Diseases
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is looking to hire two LPNs to assist with infectious disease duties within a psychiatric hospital located in Trenton, NJ.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM or 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM with a one-hour lunch break
- Review and analyze patient charts to monitor and track symptoms related to infectious diseases
- Assist in the coordination of care for patients with infectious diseases, including communicating with healthcare providers and other members of the medical team
- Administer medications and treatments to patients as prescribed by healthcare providers
- Conduct patient assessments and record vital signs to help with the development of treatment plans
- Provide education to patients and families on infection prevention and control measures
- Perform data entry and other general office duties as needed
- Must be licensed as an LPN in the state of New Jersey
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of infectious disease management and control practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with healthcare providers and other members of the medical team
If you are an LPN with experience in infectious disease management and control practices, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and make a difference in the lives of patients in need.
Comments are closed.