Horizon Healthcare Staffing
We have a prestigious skilled nursing home facility in Freehold currently seeking LPN’s for around the clock care. This facility provides two floors, first floor is strictly for assisted living, and second floor is sub acute and long term rehab. The floor has 60 beds, LPN- 1:18 patient ratio,
orientation is not provided.
Currently seeking multiple openings and many shifts available including 7-3pm, 3-11pm, and 11-7am Monday – Friday, plus biggest needs are weekends, 7-3, 3-11pm for LPN
Offering great competitive rates.
Job duties include
- Admitting new residents
- Assisting physicians during rounds of residents’ rooms
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff
- Monitoring resident care and supervising other nursing staff
- Performing ongoing assessments of residents’ physical and mental health
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
- Answer calls for help and monitor changes in condition or behavior
- Test and chart vital signs including blood pressure, temperature, and blood sugar levels
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, protocols, and regulations
- Strong documentation skills, everything must be charted and dated.
- Medication passes
- NJ LPN License