If you are looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse position in Addiction Recovery and Detox, this could be your opportunity!
- 7:00pm-7:00am, can be block scheduled up to 6 weeks!
- South Amboy, NJ.
The LPN is responsible for assisting and overseeing clients in their daily schedules within the facilities policies and procedures and in accordance with the standards of the State and Federal regulations.
*Training/Orientation during your first scheduled shift. Can schedule 2-3*
- Medication Passing*** (must be comfortable)
- Oversees client medications via monitoring, assessing clients for behavioral health and drug and alcohol withdraws, builds rapport with clients, follow-up on medication withdrawal and doctor appointments. Completes a thorough nursing assessment.
- Follow Physicians instructions on detox protocol and procedures.
- Monitor clients physical and emotional well-being, vital signs checks
- Document and report on client's status to team members
- LPN License in New Jersey