Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking Nurses for an Addiction Recovery and Detox Center in South Amboy, NJ!
The Nurse is responsible for assisting and overseeing clients in their daily schedules within the facilities policies and procedures and in accordance with the standards of the State and Federal regulations. You will take on a role similar to a Charge Nurse.
Hours and Schedule:
- Training and shadow shift on first 1-2 days of work.
- Able to block schedule.
- Medication Passing (must be comfortable)
- Oversees client medications via monitoring, assessing clients for behavioral health and drug and alcohol withdraws, builds rapport with clients, follow-up on medication withdrawal and doctor appointments. Completes a thorough nursing assessment.
- Follow Physicians instructions on detox protocol and procedures.
- Monitor clients physical and emotional well-being; vital signs checks
- Document and report on client's status to team members
- Associate's and/or bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Active NJ Nurse license
- BLS certification