Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking Nurses for a COVID Vaccination Project in Lakewood, NJ!
The vaccination nurse seeks to protect the community from vaccine preventable diseases by providing immunization services to the general public.
The nurse assesses the immunization status of clients, administers vaccines, and educates clients and caregivers about immunizations.
Hours and Schedule:
Sunday - 10am to 2pm
Monday through Thursday – 8:30am to 6pm
Some off-site locations.
Clinics are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and are subjective to the nurse's personal schedule. This allows for countless opportunities to pick up extra shifts, hours, and income on an on-going or per diem basis.
- Responsible for safe and proper handling and administration of COVID-19 vaccine
- Follows proper aseptic technique in administering vaccinations
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of all vaccination activities
- Educates patients regarding vaccination process and possible adverse reactions
- Experience administering vaccinations / injections in a fast-paced environment
- Associate's and/or bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Active NJ Registered Nurse (RN) or (LPN) license
- BLS certification