Physical Therapist - Inpatient - Per Diem
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is seeking a Per Diem Physical Therapist for a small 15 bed inpatient facility in Passaic County NJ.
The PT provides appropriate therapy to promote the improvement of mobility, functional ability, and quality of life. Uses clinical expertise to plan the delivery of safe, therapeutic, and age appropriate care through examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention.
- Performs an objective functional evaluation including appropriate tests and measures and establishes a plan of care with measurable and functional goals.
- Implements appropriate interventions treatment as indicated by the patient's functional status, diagnosis, and age in conjunction with the plan of care.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and timely documentation reflecting the examination, evaluation, diagnosis, prognosis, plan of care, education and interventions.
- Interacts and collaborates with other members of the healthcare team to optimize patient outcomes and health care goals. Provides on-site clinical supervision to Physical Therapist Assistants and Rehabilitation Aides.
- Evaluates patient progress toward functional goals and modifies the plan of care as appropriate.
- Provides patient, family, and clinician education regarding the patient's functional status and plan of care.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of inpatient clinical experience required
- NJ licensed and certified Physical Therapist
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong communication skills