Horizon Healthcare Staffing
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for an Infusion RN for one of our clients located in Lakewood, New Jersey. This is a full time position that starts immediately.
- Review COVID-19 positive patient charts and verify which patients meet criteria for monoclonal antibody treatment.
- Call and counsel patients who meet criteria, schedule appointments for monoclonal antibody treatment.
- Ensures proper preparation for patient visit. Prepares pertinent information needed for patient visit.
- Upon arrival to the facility, assist the patient with meeting the Physician and assist Physician with coordination of patient care.
- Assures all patients are correctly identified prior to providing and/or documenting care.
- Appropriately adheres to universal safety precautions when administering medications and disposal of medical waste.
- RN will determine appropriate catheter site.
- Administers monoclonal antibody treatment as directed by a physician.
- RN will mix and infuse medication based on guidelines.
- Observe monoclonal antibody treatment, monitor and record observations in patients' medical records.
- Follow up with the patients 24 hours and 72 hours post treatment.
- Effectively communicates problems, concerns or issues to the Office Supervisor/Manager appropriately and promptly.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current New Jersey RN licensure required.
- Prior infusion experience preferred.
- ACLS and BLS certification required. (American Heart Association)