Horizon Healthcare Staffing
We are currently seeking a reliable Registered Nurse that’s available to work in Home Care for Hospice patients in Morris County, NJ. The position is available part time or full time. Very competitive pay!
- Provides compassionate care for critically ill patients and works closely with families during the final stages of life
- communicates daily with interdisciplinary team including physicians, social workers, home health aides and other hospice nurses.
- Would be responsible for completing follow up assessments, evaluations, physicals (condition and plan of care regarding medical and social services. Address psychological needs for the patients
- Maintain patient rights and provide care in full compliance with HIPAA laws
- Educates families, caregivers and others in wound care, patient comfort, personal care and medication administration
- Must be a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- Must be physically able to do the assigned work and shall be in good health.
- Must have 2 years of professional in-home care or hospice or oncology preferred
- Must have current CPR Certification & First Aid Certification. (Must be American CPR Association or American Red Cross)
- Must have good verbal communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- EMR experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel, valid Driver’s License