Field Hospice RN - Mercer & Middlesex County (Mileage Reimbursement)
A respected healthcare facility located in New Brunswick NJ is actively seeking a compassionate and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time field nurse position, Monday- Friday. In this role, the Hospice Field Nurse (RN) ensures optimal care services are always readily accessible to patients.
- The Hospice Field Nurse (RN) will assist in the planning, implementation, documentation, and coordination of patient care services to Hospice patients and their families.
- In this field position, you will perform initial physical and psychosocial assessments of potential hospice patients in order to develop individualized plans of care, goals, and make recommendations based on each patient's needs.
- Assessments may take place in private homes, hospitals or nursing facilities.
- Active New Jersey State Registered Nurse license
- 1 years of experience in nursing, which includes any combination of medical-surgical, oncological, palliative and community home health/hospice
- Strong medical skills and knowledge
- 1 year of community hospice or home health experience