Job Title: Hospice Director of Clinical Operations – Registered Nurse
Horizon Healthcare Staffing has an excellent job opportunity for a Hospice Director of Clinical Operations (RN) for a Certified Hospice that includes home hospice and 8 bed Inpatient Hospice House. Agency Hospice Certified and Inpatient Hospice House are programs of free standing not for profit agency incorporated that also operates a Certified Home Health Agency.
- Suffolk County, NY
- Full Time
- Start Immediately
Hospice Director of Clinical Operations is responsible for the overall management of the Agency's Hospice clinicians, including supervision of department staff, as integral to provision and development of Agency Hospice services.
- RN licensure or related health care professional licensure registered to practice in New York
- 2 years' experience in the delivery of nursing or related health care in a Certified Home Health and/or Hospice Agency
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing or related field. Master's degree in Nursing or related field preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Adept computer skills and software applications
- Knowledgeable about hospice regulations and philosophy and implementation of the hospice benefit
- Skilled communicator
- Able to facilitate cooperation and communication among team