We have an excellent opportunity for certified home health aides (CHHA) in Nassau County, Long Island. We are seeking passionate and dedicated certified home health aides for our clients throughout Nassau County. Certified home health aides (CHHA) deliver personal care and help keep track of the patient's symptoms. They can also assist with daily activities like preparing meals, grooming, and light household chores.
Excellent assignments available for Home Health Aides (HHA) – Long Island
- 4 hour cases
- We offer a flexible schedule with competitive pay.
- You must have a valid NYS Home Health Aide certificate.
The home health aide is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client's needs. The home health aide is responsible for observing clients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
- Provide client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or registered nurse supervisor.
- Accompany to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping
- Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
- Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
- Use equipment properly and in a safe manner.
In order to register with us you need:
- HHA Certificate
- Two professional references
- Physical and immunization
- Photo ID
*Please do not apply if you are a CNA and have not been serviced as an HHA year to year*