Home Care Registered Nurse
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently looking for a field home care registered nurse in the Mercer County area. This position would be responsible for planning, directing and supervising the quality of care provided by the Home Health Aides and providing initial and follow up assessments to patients in their homes.
- Provide clinical assessment using tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive assessments of referred members needs/eligibility and determines clinical eligibility for requested services and/or meeting needs by evaluating members benefit plan and available internal and external programs/services.
- Facilitates and coordinates the interdisciplinary care and services provided by the HHA to patients and families
- Supervises the Home Health Aide staff in conjunction with the organization’s managerial and leadership practices
- 1+ years clinical practice experience is required
- Position is field based, and candidate must be able to travel to members’ homes in assigned counties to conduct assessments.
- Preferred background in care management, discharge planning, and/or clinical assessments
- The minimum level of education desired for candidates in this position is an associate degree or equivalent experience.
- NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license is required