Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for 3 full-time experienced Registered Nurse for 1:1 school cases including transportation in the Paramus, NJ area. The right candidate will have experience working with children with multiple developmental disabilities such as Seizures, G-tube and tracheostomy care. Throughout the day the main duty of a 1:1l RN is to promote the health and well-being of the students.
Monday through Friday, 7:30am-3:45pm.
This case has an extended school year and run through August 2020.
- RN will meet the patient at the meeting location and ride the bus to school in Paramus.
- RN will spend the entire school day with student and then ride the bus back to the meeting location.
- Assist throughout their school day with any needs.
- Document daily activity.
- Ability to assist in an emergency.
- Other RN duties as necessary.
- Must have one year of professional experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Active CPR card.
- Experience with 1-1 care a plus!
- Experience with children a plus!
- Must have experience with Trach care
- Must have or be willing to get fingerprinted by the Board of Education.