Family Nurse Practitioner
Tucson, AZ area
FT Days – No call
Exciting opportunity to join a fast paced growing team as a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner in the Tucson, AZ area.
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Masters degree from an accredited nursing program
- Must have RN licensure in the state where employed or a compact party state and be board certified by either ANCC or AANP
- Active DEA
- Must be AZ state licensed to practice as an advanced practitioner
- Active certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of computer-based health data management programs and information systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA
- Experience providing primary care as a family nurse practitioner
Excellent base salary, production bonus and benefits package.