CRNA - FT - NYC area
A Private practice group located in the NYC area is seeking a full-time CRNA to join their growing Anesthesia Department. Mixed cases include Gen, Peds and Trauma with no Cardiac. in a hospital and ASC setting. The hospital is set in a great NYC location, easily accessible to all public transportation and city life. Anesthesiologist and CRNA mixed group, excellent salary and benefits!
As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist you will administer anesthesia and anesthesia-related care in collaboration and consultation with Anesthesiologists.
Functions you can expect in the role as a CRNA:
- Serves as liaison to assist communication between staff CRNAs and Administration.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate inventory of all anesthesia medications and supplies in all operating theatres.
- Capable for interviewing patients for pre-operative assessment and evaluation, select the anesthetic agent, technique, and the use of all anesthesia-related medications appropriate to the individual patient.
- Manages the anesthesia process which includes the induction, maintenance, and the emergency form anesthesia.
- Capable of setting up and using all equipment available in the Operating Room and the Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), used for the management of anesthesia and anesthesia monitoring.
- Responds to calls outside the Operating Room for Endotracheal intubation, cardioversions, and participates in cardio-pulmonary resuscitation.
- Responsible for preparation, and daily maintenance & operation of anesthetic equipment.
- Current New York State (NYS) license/registration
- Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Anesthesia training program and certification
- New grads welcome