COVID-19 Vaccination Nurse (LPN)
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking full time LPNs for a COVID-19 Vaccination Project in Newark, NJ!
** COVID-19 Vaccination Nurse for all ages (including 5-11 years old) **
*Subjective to your availability*
Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
Saturdays, hours vary on the assignment
Clinics are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis, and are subjective to the nurse's personal schedule. This allows for countless opportunities to pick up extra shifts, hours, and income on a per diem basis.
The Nurse seeks to protect the community from vaccine preventable diseases by providing immunization services to the general public.
The Nurse assesses the immunization status of clients, administers vaccines, and educates clients and caregivers about immunizations.
- Meets professional nursing standards and pertinent local, state, and federal requirements
- Maintains and delivers quality service
- Sets up individual clinic sites
- Draws up vaccines according to manufacturer's instructions and administers them using safe and proper techniques and a system of double checks to ensure accuracy
- Disposes of bio-hazardous waste in the appropriate and prescribed manner
- Experience administering vaccinations / injections in a fast-paced environment
- Active NJ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- BLS certification+ Physical within 1 year