CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant / Paraprofessional
White Plains / Westchester Schools
Horizon Healthcare Staffing is searching for a qualified CNAs to work in Westchester / White Plains School Districts. The CNA will work under the supervision of the school nurse (RN) and school administrators.
**White Plains / Westchester – START IN SEPTEMBER 2021!**
- White Plains / Westchester School Districts
- School days (Monday – Friday), (5 hours a day)
- Working with students on a one to one basis
- Start Sept 2021 through June 2022!
- Take temperature checks of the students and staff members as they enter the building
- Assist the RN / LPN
- Provide first aide and emergency care to students, following regulations and procedures set forth by the school district and health system.
- Observe students to determine their health.
- Maintain accurate, confidential, and appropriate records
- Aide in the administering of medication to students
- Communicate necessary medical information in a timely manner to the appropriate school personnel and family members.
- Assist in maintaining a safe school environment.
- Maintain a clean health site.
- CNA or Paraprofessional certificate
- High school diploma / GED