Full Time (Daytime)
Northern New Jersey
A busy, small private practice Orthopaedic group in the Teaneck, NJ area is seeking a daytime Anesthesiologist to join their well trained, prestigious team. Orthopedic cases including spines, shoulders, knees. Must be well trained in blocks and epidural injections.
- The Attending Anesthesiologist will administer anesthetics to render patients insensitive to pain during surgical and other medical procedures.
- Examine patient to determine degree of surgical risk and type of anesthetic, and sedation to administer, and discusses findings with medical practitioner concerned with the case.
- Record type and amount of anesthetic and sedation administered and condition of patient before, during and after anesthesia.
- The Anesthesiologist will also provide consultative, resuscitative and therapeutic services to patients in shock, respiratory insufficiency, acute or chronic pain.
- Reviews case histories and is responsible for all matters pertaining to Anesthesiology
- Performs related work as needed
- ACGME approved residency training in Anesthesiology
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology
- NJ licensed.
- Regional Fellowship training is a plus, however ,will consider candidates who have extensive experience and training practicing on Orthopaedic cases and blocks.