Detroit, MI area
$400K base – 9 weeks PTO
A busy private practice in the Detroit, MI area is seeking a full-time Anesthesiologist to join their Anesthesia Department. Mixed cases include Gen,OB, Ortho, thoracic and B&B with no Trauma or open heart cases, in a hospital setting. The hospital is located in a pristine setting, local to beautiful suburbs with excellent school systems and family hot spots and yet close enough to city life. $400K base salary is being offered, 9 weeks of PTO, malpractice insurance, medical insurance and a 401 (K).
- The Attending Anesthesiologist will administer anesthetics to render patients insensitive to pain during surgical and other medical procedures.
- Examine patient to determine degree of surgical risk and type of anesthetic, and sedation to administer, and discusses findings with medical practitioner concerned with the case.
- Record type and amount of anesthetic and sedation administered and condition of patient before, during and after anesthesia.
- The Anesthesiologist will also provide consultative, resuscitative and therapeutic services to patients in shock, respiratory insufficiency, acute or chronic pain.
- Reviews case histories and is responsible for all matters pertaining to Anesthesiology
- Performs related work as needed
- ACGME approved residency training in Anesthesiology
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Anesthesiology
- MI licensed.
New grads welcome!