Horizon Healthcare Staffing’s New Jersey office is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for a hiring event on Thursday, March 13th. The hiring event will take place in an East Brunswick Long Term Care Facility. CNAs MUST have at least 6 plus months of LTC experience. The orientation is a great opportunity to get your foot in the doors of a well respected Long Term Care Facility. Take a look at the job description below. If you can make the event and think you are a good fit, please fill out our online application form. One of our recruiters will contact you shortly after to give you the exact location of the orientation.
CNA Hiring Event Job Description:
A New Jersey Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is actively being sought for an excellent job opportunity with a long term care facility. This is a very rewarding role for a hardworking and dedicated CNA that wants to gain valuable work experience with an establish Long Term Care Facility in New Jersey.
Location: East Brunswick / Monmouth County
Venue: Long Term Care Facility
Hours: All shifts available
Schedule: Monday-Friday Rotating Weekends
CNA Job Responsibilities:
- Observing residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving, nail care etc.
- Toileting residents.
- Emptying catheter bags.
- Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding residents.
- Making beds.
- Keeping the residents space clean and tidy.
- Bringing the resident to the therapy area.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores.
CNA Job Requirements:
- 6 + months of LTC Facility experience
- Must have current New Jersey CNA license
- Must be available to work on weekends
- Must have updated physical
You can either apply online or call Kathleen at (732) 817-0500 ext. 107